Custom packaging made to your exact require dimensions
While we do have a large range of standard packaging, sometimes designing custom packaging is a good choice. Not everyone wants to use something that is off the shelf. Sometimes, you have an exact card size in mind or want your product to fit inside the pack in a certain way. For this reason we are always happy to discuss making you a package that fits your preferred specifications. Custom packaging can be made to your exact dimensions and style (some limitations apply).
Things we need to know before we can quote on your custom packaging
If you would like us to make custom packaging for you, we will probably need a sample of the product you will be packaging. It doesn’t matter if it is a non-working sample. We just need it for the size. If you need it back afterwards, just let us know.
There are also a few things that we will need to know before we can design your custom packaging. Here is a list for you:
- What style of pack would you like?
- What are the cavity dimensions that you would like?
- What card size would you like?
- Where you would like the cavity (the part that the product goes into) to sit on the card?
- Do you need a hanger hole?
- What quantity will your initial order be (We do have minimums).
- How soon do you need the end product?
Things that you need to know before we start making your tooling:
There are a few things that you will need to know as well before we start producing your custom packaging. Here’s a list of those:
- If the product you ask for is a blister pack, there will be a cost for a mold and knife. The mold and knife will remain your product.
- If you would like us to make a new box size, we will ask you for a contribution towards a knife. We will pay for the remainder of the knife, and it will remain our property.
- You will need to give us enough time to have the tooling produced, and run prototypes. Prototypes need to be approved by you before we produce your order. This entire process will take a few weeks. Ask us for expected lead times if this is a concern.
- Sometimes, things can take longer than expected with new products. We will do our best to make sure that your final product is ready in a reasonable time, but be aware that there can be delays.